THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe may collect and store the following types of personal information about you when you use our website and contact us in relation to our products and services:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, company details and job position;
- Information that you provide for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request or to send you product information and offers, emails or newsletters;
- Information in connection with communications you send us, for example to report a problem or submit queries;
- Details of the functions and services you select or use on the website; and
AUTOMATED COLLECTIONWe may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our website and the website you visit as you leave this website. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the website and to improve the website’s content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the website and services provided.
THE COOKIES WE USEThe following cookies are set on the Horton Dogs website:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Type and Duration|
|¬Google Analytics _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||These cookies help us to understand how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form on numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors to the site have arrived from and which pages of the site they visit.||Performance cookies Session and Persistent (up to 2 years)To opt-out of Google Analytics click here|
REFUSING OR RESTRICTING COOKIESYou may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. The Help or Internet Settings function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains detailed information on cookies and how to delete, restrict or block them on a wide variety of browsers. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that if you select to refuse or restrict cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATIONOur primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience and to provide the services you have requested. We may also use the information that you have provided to ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and to allow you to participate in any interactive features on our website when you choose to do so. By using our website and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the products, services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- manage, customise and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and provide you with targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
- other companies we have instructed to provide services for us;
- other third parties for those purposes that may be reasonably ascertained from the circumstances in which the information was submitted;
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances (for example if required by a court order or regulatory authority, or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the website, our technology assets or the rights, property or personal safety of any person); and
- other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.